Jeepers Jamboree has spent countless hours to learn, adapt, and move forward with the new way of life due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Jeepers Jamboree is keeping updated and working closely with the State and local health officials. We are constantly monitoring any changes and will provide updates as needed.
Safety of our team and participants is very important to us and doing our part not to contribute to the spread of this virus. We have made a few changes to our COVID preparedness plan and will be implementing the following protocols for everyone’s well-being.
- Drive thru registration and check in.
- Hand sanitizing and wash stations through camp.
- Raffle will be pre-drawn and posted in Main Camp on Friday night.
- Jamboree will provide face masks to participants.
- Staff and volunteers will be required to follow state and county guidelines.
- Addition of three extra sanitizing crews.
We will keep everyone updated with any changes to our Covid-19 Preparedness Plan. Please refer to our Attendee Covid-19 Preparedness Plan for more detailed information. We understand things arise in our lives and vehicles get mechanical issues which may prevent your attendance and is why we offer a refund policy (see below).
We have recently made provisions should Jeepers Jamboree be forced to cancel an event (i.e. due to Covid-19) where in this case participants will not be charged more than two tickets at the current refund tier showing “For reservations to 21 days before the trip”. Therefore, if you have 3 or 4 people signed up in the vehicle the refund policy will only apply to two tickets. Jamboree pays deposits to suppliers on attendance numbers, so we are doing the best we can to be fair in these unusual times.
|Jamboree Refund Policy (per ticket) - Please Review||PENALTY|
|For reservations to 21 days before trip||$35.00|
|From 20 days to 8 days before trip||50%|
|From 7 days to 1 day before trip||80%|
|From trip date and beyond||100%|
|Refunds are mailed and made payable to drivers only. You may replace a passenger without charge. Refunds are made on a "per ticket" basis.|
SLOW THE SPREAD –
- IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home. Contact your medical provider.
- IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Contact your medical provider.
- IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Contact your medical provider.
- IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.