|Step 1:||Review the Important Information section below regarding rules and policies.|
|Step 2:||Select your method of registration in the registration area below (register on-line, by mail or Fax, or call in over the phone).|
|Step 3:||Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your trip confirmation, which will include a registration/agreement & release form. Please print this, read, and sign.|
|NOTE :||If you are already registered but need to ADD a passenger or CHANGE a passenger, please contact our office at 530 333-4771. You may add passengers up to July 15, 2022|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please Read
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE Additional passengers may be added up to July 15, 2022
- Check-in at the Georgetown office prior to trip is MANDATORY.
- ALL Jeepers Jamboree participants shall be 16 years of age or older. Participants under the age of 18 must have both parents, parent with custody, or legal guardian sign release form.
- ALL Jeep® Jamboree participants shall be 6 years of age or older. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent, parent with custody, or legal guardian sign release form.
- Applications on a first come, first served basis.
- Each participant MUST check-in at the Georgetown office prior to departure to receive Informational packets, give-away items and wristbands. You cannot access the trail without a wristband! - Identification will be checked
- NO PETS! If caught with pet you will be asked to leave the event.
- All vehicles shall be equipped with seat belts, roll bar, skid plates, tow hooks and fire extinguisher.
- All vehicle occupants shall be registered participants in the Jamboree.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant to be compliant with all vehicle requirements for the Jeepers and Jeep® Jamboree trips.
- Jeepers and Jeep® Jamboree trips DO NOT INSPECT VEHICLES.
- No Off Road Trailers, No Exceptions
- There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, sirens or pets. Possession of any of the foregoing may result in expulsion of any participant from the Jamboree.
- There shall be at least one person in every vehicle 18 years of age or older who will be responsible for the occupants of the vehicle.
- All participants shall abide by the rules of the Jamboree.
- No vehicles will be washed in or near lakes, rivers, streams, or ponds out of respect for the environment.
- All vehicles shall be properly insured for liability and medical coverage.
- DUI, open containers, and other infractions will be cited.
- Jeepers Jamboree reserves the right to refuse service. Such determination shall be made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Jeepers Jamboree management.
|Jamboree Refund Policy (per ticket) - Please Review||PENALTY|
|For reservations to 21 days before trip||$35.00|
|From 20 days to 8 days before trip||50%|
|From 7 days to 1 day before trip||80%|
|From trip date and beyond||100%|
|Refunds are mailed and made payable to drivers only. You may replace a passenger without charge. Refunds are made on a "per ticket" basis.|
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any event sponsored, promoted or directed by Jeepers Jamboree & Jeep® Jamboree, Inc. (the "Corporation") the undersigned for himself/herself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASES the Corporation, and its officers, directors, promoters, sponsors, volunteers, and employees (“Corporation Related Persons”) of all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, heirs and next of kin for any loss or damage on account of injury to the undersigned or his property or resulting in the death of the undersigned whether caused by the intentional or negligent act or omission of any other participant in the event, the Corporation, or Corporation Related Persons , while the undersigned is for any purpose participating in such event.
IN ADDITION, the undersigned AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Corporation and any Corporation Related Persons, from any loss, liability damage or cost (including attorney's fees) resulting from action brought by any third party which arises out the participation by the undersigned in the event, whether such action is based on the undersigned's intentional or negligent act, and AGREES TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILTY AND RISK for any bodily injury, death, or property damage from the undersigned's negligence or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in this event, including traveling to and from the event. The undersigned acknowledge that the Corporation and its directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf. In signing this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY each of the undersigned acknowledges that there is an inherent risk associated with this event, including damage to vehicles and possible bodily injury. In addition each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges and represent:
- he or she has read and understands this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY, and
- the owner/driver has inspected the vehicle and it is in good mechanical condition and each of the undersigned agree that Jeepers Jamboree & Jeep® Jamboree, Inc. are not responsible for the condition of the vehicle, nor have the duty or opportunity to inspect the vehicle prior to participation in the event; and
- the owner/driver has informed himself/herself about the event, either through prior participation or by personal investigation into the event and trail, and based on such information possesses sufficient skill and experience in off-road driving to competently complete the trip.
- the owner/driver of the vehicle has adequate insurance on the vehicle and shall have proof of such insurance in their possession at all times during the trip.
This Release and Waiver of Liability & Indemnity from shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS
For a participant under the age of 18 years, both parents, the parent with legal custody, or the minor's legal guardian must sign this release form and write the word "minor" and age next to the minor's name.
Be sure to check out the Minimum Vehicle Requirements in the General Information section before you register.
The Rubicon Trail is very demanding. Take time now to check your vehicle readiness.
Keep food safe in Rubicon Springs!
Don't keep food in your tents!
Don't try to feed the bears or retrieve your goods if taken by a bear!