The Jeep Jamboree is a 3 day guided off road excursion on the famous Rubicon Trail. We encourage participants to bring their children ages 6 yrs. and older. This trip is loads of fun for the whole family.
Like the larger Jeepers Jamboree trip, your adventure starts in Georgetown, CA where all participants will check in at our office. The next morning you will hit the trail at loon lake dam to traverse over the famous Rubicon Trail into Rubicon Springs campground. Along the way you will have access to trail guides that will help assist you over the more difficult areas and mechanics are available if needed. Once you arrive into Rubicon Springs we provide prepared meals and entertainment, including live music to round out the fun. The trip concludes on Sunday where you will travel the rest of the Rubicon Trail out into the beautiful Lake Tahoe area.
The Jeep Jamboree also includes something very special for the kids. It’s our Jeep Jamboree “Camp Rubicon” program. Camp Rubicon is a special segment of Jeep Jamboree in Rubicon Springs for kids 6 – 17 yrs of age! Camp Rubicon’s mission is to educate the next generation of off road enthusiasts with programs such as “Tread Lightly”, where the kids will learn outdoor ethics and stewardship practices. We provide hands on activities, nature hikes, survival skills and informative discussions relating to responsible recreation. Jeep Jamboree’s “Camp Rubicon” program aims to have children of all backgrounds enjoy our natural surroundings and learn how to preserve them for years to come.
Please join us for an amazing off road adventure!
Included as part of
your registration fee:
- Three meals a day (Sunday - two meals)
- Experienced guides on the trail
- Trail Mechanics
- Exclusive Use of the Rubicon Trail
- Camping Fees
- Sponsored raffle
- Entertainment and Dancing
- Fun, Games and Relaxation
- Wilderness permits available in camp (permits are mandatory for those hiking into the Desolation Wilderness)
- Jeep Jamboree Camp Rubicon
Available for purchase:
- Official Jeepers’ wearable’s available in the Jamboree office in Georgetown and online at rubiconwear.com
- Mechanical parts (if needed)
- Ice Cream Parlor (Georgetown Rotary Club - funds donated to local High School)
- No host bar at Rubicon Springs provided by American Legion Post 119 on the Jeepers Jamboree